♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- Traditional Vietnamese Noodle DishesVietnam's cuisines are known as some of the few remaining dishes that are still prepared mostly in the traditional way, largely unchanged from how they make it from ancient times. Noodles make up a big part of ...
- 01/09/17 08:17: Bánh tằm cà ri (Spicy chicken curry rice noodles) (by BABASERA)
- 01/30/17 03:55: Bún bò Huế (hot and spicy beef and pork rice vermicelli soup) (by GocaSosa)
- 02/15/17 17:27: Bánh canh (thick soup 'cake' made from tapioca) (by Dee Dan (176224))
Top tags: Vietnam, Vietnamese, dishes, history, traditional.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.50
- It's very rare in a communist state like Vietnam that the commoner would do something stupid like this. I mean, I can understand their plight, but holding 38 people including cops for almost a week sounds like an act of desperation. But hey, the ...
Top tags: Vietnam, government, official, communist, problem.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.40
- Not even close to $1000 per month. Heck, if you do not binge yourself, you can get by with less than $500/month, if you are willing to live among the people. Of course when the locals see expats, they think they have money so they will jack the ...
Top tags: price, quiet, expats, Ho Chi Minh, locals.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.00
- I recently (finally) moved east, arrived in Taiwan now almost 2 months ago. With my girlfriend being Taiwanese, I intend to anchor myself in this part of the world for the longer haul. Am soon moving to Vietnam and/or Cambodia (which one, depending ...
Top tags: Vietnam, Cambodia, expats, girlfriend, folks.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.75
- It will take longer than one year to clean up any environmental damage. I've seen an oil spill before and it took way more than 3 to 5 years. This one is much more dangerous since cyanide is non organic when you mix with plastic thus it's not only ...
- 04/04/17 09:03: (by Dee Dan (176224))
Top tags: Vietnam, locals, coast, environmental, coast vietnam.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.50
- Interesting isn't it! Two years ago they banned bitcoin or any digital currency in the country. And now, they are establishing themselves a fintech committee within the country. I guess soon or later the number of people use it can't be stopped. ...
Top tags: Vietnam, countries, exchange, currency, bitcoin.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.25
- This is a perfect example on how visiting and then stay in other country could change your life forever. Once you live and mingle among the grassroots of the people, you will experience something that you never felt before. Your apathy and way of ...
Top tags: countries, living, vit nam, change life, study of languages.
- This is a good guide. Every where I travel all over the world, I follow the ladies. Seriously, like she said too, they know where the good food is. I always like rare steak, flank, brisket shrimp on my pho. Add some bean sprouts, lime juice, fish ...
Top tags: Vietnam, food, guide, fish sauce, flank.
- I agree completely. But even with the above reason, if they can't reduce poverty by investing more on their infrastructure and agriculture, then all those investment will go to a corrupt officials. No doubt that corruption is already rooted in the ...
Top tags: official, investments, growth, society, poverty.
- Those doctors should be barred from practicing their profession because of what they did to this poor guy. What they did is considered a medical negligence and is punishable by the law as medical malpractice. Actually, it is not only the doctors who ...
Top tags: Vietnam, medical, law, doctor.
#Vietnam: Vietnam Total Expat Forum and Info