- What are the best traditional foods of Vietnam? Any good ...
Top tags: Vietnam, food, traditional, recipes, vietnam food.
- Ha aha ha! I know that lots of locals are somewhat not worry about fat or sugar content on their food. I think the issue here is they food is fresh from the traditional market and do not bother with chemical or preservatives in some sorts. On the ...
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.50
- Traditional Vietnamese Noodle DishesVietnam's cuisines are known as some of the few remaining dishes that are still prepared mostly in the traditional way, largely unchanged from how they make it from ancient times. Noodles make up a big part of ...
- 07/29/16 09:38: Bánh tằm cà ri (Spicy chicken curry rice noodles) (by toljati)
- 08/09/16 08:06: Bánh canh (thick soup 'cake' made from tapioca) (by Onyekwuluje)
- 08/18/16 21:46: Bánh tằm cà ri (Spicy chicken curry rice noodles) (by TigerGG)
Top tags: Vietnam, Vietnamese, dishes, history, traditional.
- The mistake heavily was on the customer herself. She wasn't careful enough to check whether the site she visit is safe so she shared her own personal info on it. But, this become a lesson for the bank also. As for me I always put a limit on how much ...
Top tags: Vietnam, customers, banks, safe, lessons.
- According to Vietnam's state media, Vinh learned how to shoot by practising on AK47 rifles, while a member of the country's military, which he joined in 1991. See, the Russian and Chinese made AK47 has an influence all over the world compared to US ...
- 08/08/16 22:07: (by ZenoTheHunter)
- 08/15/16 02:58: (by Catman)
Top tags: Vietnam, countries, US, Chinese, politics.
- Of course, who wants to fight all the time. The Vietnam war was over about 40 years ago. It took sometimes for the country and its people to rebuild themselves after the war. Do you think that all of this mumbo jumbo issue in the South China Sea ...
Top tags: countries, Vietnam War, war, politics, military.
- Submarine from Russia, Rocket launcher from Israel, Artillery canon from United States, and the rest of remaining AK47 from China! And now, they use it against China. The country that supports their independence over 40 years ago. War is good for ...
Top tags: Vietnam, countries, China, United States, natural.
- Why I got the feeling that Chinese hacker could be behind all of these hack. One thing point into that direction is the message about the UNCLOS ruling about the South China Sea where the Philippines won the arbitration case. I wonder what happen if ...
Top tags: Vietnam, Chinese, Philippines, South China Sea, traffic.
- So if you are going to tie the knot with a local, do not forget to request such a ceremony be held when you receive your marriage certificate. Too bad the article is all focused on some supermodel and not giving out useful, detailed information for ...
Top tags: Vietnamese, expats, regulations, ceremony, supermodel.
- Vietnamese government do more than what has been set under AEC (ASEAN Economic Community) guidelines. With this, individually, they can take more expats from other countries more than what ASEAN has agreed before. This is actually very good since ...
- 02/15/16 16:24: (by Sergey Zacepin)
- 07/12/16 13:33: (by Catman)
Top tags: Vietnam, Vietnamese, countries, Cambodia, government.
#Vietnam: Vietnam Total Expat Forum and Info