♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- Traditional Vietnamese Noodle DishesVietnam's cuisines are known as some of the few remaining dishes that are still prepared mostly in the traditional way, largely unchanged from how they make it from ancient times. Noodles make up a big part of ...
- 01/09/17 08:17: Bánh tằm cà ri (Spicy chicken curry rice noodles) (by ZoZa)
- 01/30/17 03:55: Bún bò Huế (hot and spicy beef and pork rice vermicelli soup) (by GocaSosa)
- 02/15/17 17:27: Bánh canh (thick soup 'cake' made from tapioca) (by Dee Dan (47334))
Top tags: Vietnam, Vietnamese, dishes, traditional, ancient.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.14
- It seems the countries in Southeast Asia has been experiencing bad rains. Our country has been experiencing rains for more than a week now. Then Thailand is experiencing floods brought by monsoon rains. Then Vietnam haven't been an exception. Death ...
- 08/04/17 23:24: (by juwel)
- 08/06/17 23:49: (by iyanpol12)
- 08/07/17 03:01: (by kchrist)
Top tags: Vietnam, countries, Thailand, Southeast Asia, rain.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.50
- Good events. Sometimes we can get empathy from expats instead of locals. This is a good project and also great for them to mingle with the local grassroots and get busy in their spare time. Something that needs to be copied in many parts of the ...
Top tags: experience, expats, locals, busy, spare.
- Stop complaining! At least they are learning. No offense, but among all of those country in SE Asia, other than Singapore, Vietnam should be the one that do not have trouble to use English sign. Don't you remember the Vietnam War? If the city or the ...
Top tags: Vietnam, Vietnamese, countries, Saigon, English.
- Hey, China has bigger low skilled workers than Vietnam, but their high skilled one able to turn it around through entrepreneurship and also government deals to support them alongside the state owned enterprise. Vietnam should not measure people's ...
Top tags: Vietnam, China, education, welfare, decent.
- As far as price is concerned, food is not expensive, accommodation is not expensive. For a month, you need about three hundred dollars and you have a nice meal, to take a rest and to go all the way. In Vietnam you are in nature, much closer to your ...
- 07/01/17 07:11: (by iyanpol12)
- 07/01/17 07:38: (by juwel)
- 07/01/17 07:43: (by Dee Dan (47334))
Top tags: Vietnam, price, food, cheap, accommodation.
Global Legal Monitor RSS Feeds
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.00
- (June 6, 2017) Vietnam's Ministry of Labor, War Invalids, and Social Affairs (MoLISA) has proposed a Labor Code revision that would gradually raise the minimum retirement age from 60 for men and 55 for women to 62 and 60, respectively. The proposal ...
- 06/30/17 00:35: (by Catman)
Top tags: Vietnam, Vietnamese, meeting, civil, benefit.
- This is a problem in many developing countries. The reason is that they can't stop urbanization so they start blocking the waterway or gutter or even the river for real estate complex. Worse, some people even living on top of the river since there ...
Top tags: countries, Saigon, government, land, river.
- Halong Bay is one of the natural wonders of the world and one of the most beautiful tourist destinations in Vietnam. Halong Bay has more than a thousand beautiful limestone and islands of various sizes and shapes. In Halong Bay there are diverse ...
Top tags: Vietnam, beaches, halong bay, Island, vietnam destinations.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.50
- It's very rare in a communist state like Vietnam that the commoner would do something stupid like this. I mean, I can understand their plight, but holding 38 people including cops for almost a week sounds like an act of desperation. But hey, the ...
Top tags: Vietnam, government, problem, official, communist.
#Vietnam: Vietnam Total Expat Forum and Info
Crypto Currency Trollbox