- One thing about this survey is that this was done by HSBC which is a banking giant. C'mon, do you put Singapore as number one even if the cost of living is the highest on the planet! One thing about Vietnam that make good destination for expats is ...
Top tags: Vietnam, government, living, Singapore, expats.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.50
- Traditional Vietnamese Noodle DishesVietnam's cuisines are known as some of the few remaining dishes that are still prepared mostly in the traditional way, largely unchanged from how they make it from ancient times. Noodles make up a big part of ...
- 07/29/16 09:38: Bánh tằm cà ri (Spicy chicken curry rice noodles) (by toljati)
- 08/09/16 08:06: Bánh canh (thick soup 'cake' made from tapioca) (by Onyekwuluje)
- 08/18/16 21:46: Bánh tằm cà ri (Spicy chicken curry rice noodles) (by TigerGG)
Top tags: Vietnam, Vietnamese, dishes, history, traditional.
- I think this is similar to that MMM thingy. There has been lots of those kind of organization lurking around the third world country looking for unaware and uneducated people to join in. I've seen this happen in many Southeast Asian country where ...
Top tags: countries, organization, regulations, southeast asian, asian countries.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.50
- What are the best traditional foods of Vietnam? Any good ...
Top tags: Vietnam, food, traditional, recipes, vietnam food.
- By just looking up the images shown at the CNN Blog I am already craving to try all of it. Its unique explicit and even I have not eaten any of it. It looks favorable and delicious. You may see in this site what I'm talking about. Check this one ...
Top tags: Vietnam, CNN, delicious, favorable.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- Maybe you are referring to the most popular dishes in Vietnam. As what was said by @Catman, definition of "best food" is dependent on a person's preference. If I were to give a suggestion, you should try "Rau muong". It's basically made using water ...
Top tags: Vietnam, dishes, food, noodle, noodle soup.
- I'm doing a research project and need to know some of the details of the policies and opinions about the Vietnam War, but only from the perspective of the liberals in the USA. Both the classic liberals, ie: the Democratic Party and elected officials ...
Top tags: US, Vietnam War, official, classic, opinion.
- ...the remaining 1,000 or so were issued local identity cards. I don't get one thing here. Hong Kong welfare is considered one of the good one, and if they have a local identity cards, why they do not live in the public housing area. Most of this ...
Top tags: Vietnam, Vietnamese, expats, Hong Kong, welfare.
- Everyone has different taste buds, thus making their "best food" category varies from one person to another. Certainly, you will not see a vegetarian able to enjoy a beef soup and call it the best traditional foods. But, based on my experience, each ...
Top tags: Vietnamese, experience, dishes, food, traditional.
- The growing trend of Vietnamese people breaking ties with the land of their birth poses a serious problem - brain drain, experts say. Well, if you look at the statistics especially in the US, does it constitute a Vietnamese foreign student or ...
Top tags: Vietnam, Vietnamese, US, experience, foreigner.
#Vietnam: Vietnam Total Expat Forum and Info